Sunday 19 October 2008

glittering snowflake


Happy Sunday all! Didn't get to create much yesterday so thought I'd show you this card - I'm going to have a stall at a Christmas craft fair in Dec so have been mass producing Christmas cards! Many of these have been with non-SU stamps (as they were made before I got my new SU goodies) so I hope all SU addicts will indulge me!

This DP is Stampin' Up! but wasn't available over here in the UK - a friend in the US gave it to me. She knows I love red and white together, or red and cream in this case. I really love monochromatic cards - and red and white is one of my favourite colour combos.

The stamp is CHF - stamped with a glue ink pad then topped with red glitter - it's so priddy! Hope you get an idea from this pic:


Recipe -
Stamps - Snowflake large (CHF)/sentiment- Amuse
Card/Paper - Real red/very vanilla/cerise (SU!)
Other - glue pad (tsukinenko)/red glitter (sparkle'n'sprinkle)/ red brads/cream eyelet/cuttlebug/nestabilities/crop-a-dile/red grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! That's beautiful Kate. Very crisp and christmassy with the red, white and a bit of bling.

Jo :)

Dawn said...

Absolutely stunning card

Monica Gale said...

Stuning card, very clean and crisp. M xx

Fiona said...

Stunning card!