Saturday 25 October 2008

Scarf for three


Aren't these the cutest snowmen?!! This is one of the new MFT stamps - I couldn't resisit it! I love anything with a slightly shabby, vintage look so used some of my favourite Cosmo Cricket paper, some gorgeous Anna Griffin ribbon, and a bit of lace. Image is coloured with Copics then I added some sparkle with a Copic Spica glitter pen, I love the shimmer this give, you can't see it in the pic though.

The photo corners are Spellbinders dies - die cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug. Edges are distressed with distressing tool, edged with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. Sponging with Antique Linen Distress Ink 'softens' the card.

Thanks for looking, hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to put your clocks back (which I hate! ). Time to get all cosy and light a fire I think!

Recipe -
Stamps - Scarf for three (My Favourite Things)
Ink - Memento/Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks (Ranger)
Card/Paper - Honey Pie (Cosmo Cricket)/Whisper White (SU!)/Always Artichoke (SU!)
Other - Copic markers/Copic spica glitter pen/Ribbon (Anna Griffin)/Lace (K & Co)/ Felt poinsetta (Hero Arts)/Brad (Making Memories)/Cuttlebug/Spellbinders tag die/Spellbinders photo corners die/ Distressing tool

5 comments:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is awesome, I love my copics, but have never heard of a copic glitter spica pen, will have to go look for one...
I do like the extra hour in bed we get when the clocks go back...

Becky said...

Aww, they are just the cutest Kate!! Your colouring is adorable, as is the whole card! I love it to pieces!!
Love Becky xx

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Kate! GREAT colors and such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Hugs,
Priscilla; Group #26

Unknown said...

Never tried the copics but I've heard they are lovely. Gorgeous colouring Kate, and adorable card.

Jo x

Fiona said...

Fab card - those snowmen are so cute.