Friday 21 November 2008

Garden birthday


This is a card I made for a friend to give to her mum - she's a passionate gardener so I thought this Whipper Snapper stamp would suit. She wanted the colour scheme to be blue, green and gold. I'm glad to say she liked it :)

The image was coloured with Copics and cut out using nestabilites. The sentiment is from SU's Circle of Friendship set. I used my Making Memories slot punch tool for the slot to thread the ribbon through.

Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Recipe
Stamps - Garden pots (Whipper Snapper)/Circle of friendship (SU)
Ink - Memento
Paper/Card - Bazzill/Tea and crumpets DSP (SU)
Other - Copics/nestabilities/cuttlebug/ticket corner punch/photo corner punch,slot punch tool, gold gel pen, gold brads, gold organza ribbon

6 comments:

Emma said...

Beautiful Kate - I love the colouring.

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Love the card, very neat! how did you do the corner! its nice!

Sue McGettigan said...

I think it's safe to say anything you make will be well liked Kate, you make gorgeous cards!

Vickie said...

Gosh Kate, your cards are so fantastic!

I also have an award for you on my blog.

Tlbran said...

WOW. Great card. I love the layout and coloring. That image is so fun looking

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Gorgeous card, just wish I could get my bows that neat...