How did I manage to go all winter without getting a cold and now get one in May?! I'm feeling distinctly under the weather but I wanted to thank Aimes and Sara for this award:
I apparently have to find ten honest (but hopefully not interesting!) things to say about myself so here goes!
1) I seem to be obsessed with the colour aquamarine - a very very large proportion of my wardrobe is some shade of aqua or turquoise. No surprise then that my all time favourite crafting colour is Papertrey's Aqua Mist, I could just eat it lol!
2) I'm a sports nut, it's one of the most important things in life!!! Like music, I'm passionate about its ability to bring people together regardless of race, gender, age and status. I love footy, rugby, cricket, tennis, athletics etc etc etc. When I lived in London I'd be there dancing in Trafalgar Square if England or GB won a big tournament!
3) I find Philip Glennister as DI Gene Hunt in Ashes to Ashes INCREDIBLY sexy!!! And don't get me started on Josh Lyman from The West Wing!!
4) Up until two years ago I wasa vegetarian of 20 years standing, but now I'm a total carnivore! I'm concerned about animal welfare but I need meat!
5) I used to be a fitness instructor
6) I'm way too much of a perfectionist for my own good - I throw cards that I've spent loads of time on away if they're not right for me!
7) I did 13 freefall solo parachute jumps when I was in the Territorial Army....
8)...which didn't scare me in the slightest, I am however terrified of going to the dentist!!
9) Travel is my biggest passion but I hate being a 'tourist' - nothing beats exploring new places and learning how people from other countries live their lives. I love travelling overland - getting there is part of the adventure!
10) I have a music degree and play the flute, piano, saxophone and sing - nowadays just as a hobby. I'm glad I decided not to take up a career as a musician - I have far too many interests to focus intently on one thing. Jack of all trades, master of none is me!
Now I'm going to pass this on to the following lovely ladies, if they want to join in!