Sunday 3 May 2009

Thank you!

Just quickly hopped on here to say a big thank you to Becca from Graffiti Chicks for giving my blog a make-over! I love it, it's just what I wanted - a simple, fresh and modern look, with the grey,aqua and yellow colours I'm loving - I hope you likey!

If anyone wants their blog redesigned I can highly recommend Becca - she works SO hard to get exactly what you have in mind on screen - who knows the number of times I asked her to change this and that to get it as I wanted! Perfectionist...moi?!! Thank you so much Becca, you're a star!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. So pretty, love the colours and especially love your header. Looks fantastic xx

Stephanie said...

So stylish Kate - looks fabulous (so much so, I've added myself to Becca's waitlist)

Got back from Alton Towers yesterday (day early - hotel wasn't up to scratch lol) to find your card on doorstep, what can I say? don't know where I'd be without you, lots of love Steph xxx

Aimes said...

WOW - I love it Kate! I think it captures your style very well (I'm very jealous LOL!)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Stephanie said...

There's an award on my blog for you (if you want it) love Steph xxx