Sunday 12 July 2009

Christmas in July!




Well this is a first!! I have actually made a Christmas card in July! I must add that this staggering feat is in no way down to me being ridiculously organised, more that my lovely upline Jenny challenged her downlines to make a Christmas card. I feel way ahead now and will probably leave the other hundred odd to a week before Chirstmas lol!

Have a great week peeps!

Kate x

Recipe: (All supplies Stampin Up)

Stamps - Perfect Presents
Ink - Ruby Red/Old Olive
Card/Paper - Chocolate Chip/Whisper White/Holiday Treasures DSP
Other - Tag Punches/Scallop Edge Punch/White Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

Emma said...

Awh Kate I've only just received my just beachy set, don't make me guilty and get out my Christmas ones LOL

Gorgeous start to your stack - Snazzy tags and great Chrsitmas colours too.

Have a great week :D

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kate - I am sooooo not ready to think about Christmas yet!

AuroraDawn said...

I love the card Kate, you can never start too early, I've already started making Christmas cards, I have to - I have so many to make...

AD
xXx

Aimes said...

You had me worried for a mo, I mean how organised can a gal be?!?!
Glad to hear you'll be like me and making your Xmas cards in the last week before the 25th LOL!
Love the layout of this card and the sentiment too - I can definitely relate to that come Christmas!
Have a super week, hun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Alex said...

Lovely Christmas card Kate :) After seeing yours I decided to dust off my Christmas stamp sets and make a card today, lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

simplyfairies said...

another great design..... oh i am full of inspration now....