Tuesday 9 March 2010

Spring Clean

Rush, rush, rush!! That's what the past few days have felt like - trying to get work and various projects finished before I head off to Kent for a few days for a photography course. Then on Saturday I'm going to 'Move It' - the UK's dance exhibition/show at Olympia, London - I've signed up for lots of classes, can't wait!!!

So yesterday we set a new challenge on A Passion for Papertrey. This fortnight we're having a Spring Clean - asking you to have a rummage through your craft supplies and use something that's been gathering dust!

For mine I used some alpha stickers - I went through a phase of buying them ages ago but hardly ever use them. I used the fab new Dot Spot set in my favourite Aqua Mist :)




Recipe:

Stamps - Dot Spot (PTI)
Card - Vintage Cream/Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Aqua Mist (PTI)/Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other - Sewing machine/Felt Alpha Stickers (American Crafts)/Aqua Mist buttons

Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll catch up with you at the weekend!

Kate xx

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Have fun at your photography course. Anesha

Anonymous said...

I love the card with its subtle colors! Especially the stamp is awesome... Great idea!

Sue McGettigan said...

Lovely!! Great colours and such a cheerful card. Hope you had a wonderful time at the photography classes and your dance event :)