Sunday 25 April 2010

Birthday Boy

It's time for another Stamp With Us challenge, and this time around it's a nice and easy Birthday theme. I made my card for a special birthday boy in California... Happy Birthday Colin!!




Recipe
Stamps - Crazy for Cupcakes
Card - Whisper White/Brocade Blue/More Mustard
Other - Real Red striped ribbon/Corner Chomper/Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder/red button/Maya Road Chipboard/Copic Sketch Markers


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT samples and details on how to enter the challenge on the Stamp With Us blog.

I also want to say Good Luck to everyone who is running the London Marathon today! I've been watching all morning, it's such an amazing, human event with so many heartwarming stories, I guess it would be wrong to say have fun...!

Kate x

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Oooow fab card Kate, love the layout and the colours you have used. This is one of my fav. SU stamp sets;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Val said...

love the card Kate, hope you doing fine val x

Caryn said...

Now that makes me want to get up and grab some wood (en stamps, you rude minded girl!!!!),lol

I haven't used this set in AGES (BPTI)but I do love it. Love the colours and the ribbon too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning Card Kate - love it :-D

Sara said...

Love the colours here Kate. Bright without being overdone colourwise.

Sara xx