Tuesday 20 April 2010

Green Thumb

It's a day late but I hope everyone had a great weekend! At the end of last week I popped down to Cornwall to catch up with a couple of old friends. Good times :)

On the way back home I stopped in Topsham, South Devon, to meet my parents for a birthday lunch for my mum. It's such a pretty little town, right on the estuary and full of gorgeous shops! I was very good this time, but in the antiques centre I did pick up a couple of very old cookery books (I have a 'thing' about cookery books!) and a vintage camera to add to my (small!) collection:





On Sunday I sat down to make my sample for our new Passion for Papertrey challenge which this time round is all about flowers. Looking through my Papertrey stamps I came across my Green Thumb set, which was one of the first PTI sets I ever bought - three years ago! I'm ashamed to say it's hasn't seen ink for a long time, so I had a good play and will be showing you a few cards made with it over the rest of the week!



Recipe:
Stamps - Green Thumb
Card - Stamper's Select White/True Black/Spring Moss
Ink - Summer Sunrise/Melon Berry/Orange Zest/Terracotta Tile/Spring Rain/Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other - True Black gingham ribbon/Spring Moss button


Thanks for stopping by today!

Kate x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Kate, It sounds as though you had a lovely time in Cornwall. What a dear little camera!

Your card is lovely!

Mandy
x

Caryn said...

Love that cute little camera and your trip to Cornwall (one of my FAVOURITEST places EVER) sounds idyllic. Your card is so pretty too - and happy for your stamps that they got played with again!!!!

Big hugs,
Caryn xxx
ps, I did get your email hunny but I haven't had time to sit and write a proper reply - may get a chance this weekend - who knows!!