Monday 26 April 2010

Hoppy Day

Here are the last of the cards I made with PTI's Green Thumb set - I love 3 x 3 notelets, they're so useful to keep on hand for emergency notes. The sentiment is from the Pond Life Sentiments set, I thought it went brilliantly with this cute little grasshopper!





Recipe: (All Papertrey Ink)

Stamps - Green Thumb/Pond Life Sentiments
Ink - New Leaf
Card - Stamper's Select White/Green Boutique
Other - Circle nestabilities


I had a lovely afternoon yesterday playing in my craft room.... expect to see a lot of Hawaiin Shores around here soon!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Kate x

5 comments:

Caryn said...

Aw, so cute. Every card I see makes me want this set even more!!! Can't wait to see your Hawaiian Shores creations too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Juls said...

wow these are just fab! Hugs Juls

Debbie said...

This is one of those sets that i keep promising myself but then i choose a different one! LOL I really need to make a proper list otherwise i just keep getting the newer ones! lol

simplyfairies said...

Tee Hee very cute!

Sue McGettigan said...

Super-sweet little cards Kate, hope you're having a ton of fun in that crafty room :)