Wednesday 16 June 2010

A single layer

Hello and happy Wednesday! This week is just flying by - I have a concert on Saturday and we've had two rehearsals this week already. Concert weeks are quite tiring but we're singing some absolutely beautiful music so it's all worth it!

So we've just set a brand new challenge on A Passion for Papertrey - this time it's all about one-layer cards. They sound simple and I'm a big fan of less is more but in truth they're quite challenging!

I went for a circular card for my sample, using the super cute car from PTI's Enjoy the Ride set - so quick to make, I simply stamped and coloured the car with Copics and a white gel pen, drew a black circle to frame the image, and inked the edges with Distress Ink:




Recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride
Card: Kraft
Ink: Memento/Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other: Copic Sketch Markers/White Gel Pen/Circle Nestabilities


Thanks for stopping by today!

Kate xx

No comments: