Friday 14 October 2011

Geometric challenge

Hi all! I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a fabulous salsa holiday in Mallorca last week - throwing 260 salsa dancers together in the Spanish sun, dancing all day and night makes for a very fun  holiday. Lots of laughs, lots of happy memories... dancing is the best thing for the soul!

So when I was away I didn't get to post my card for the latest challenge on A Passion for Papertrey. I had a lot of fun making my card, breaking out my Tranquility Trilogy set and dies for the first time. I die cut and stamped the triangles, then arranged them to make a hexagon.

Recipe: Stamps: Tranquillity TrilogyInk: Ripe Avocado, Versafine black Card: Stamper's Select White/Ripe AvocadoOther: Double Ended Banner Dies/gems

 So if you're stamping this weekend and have some PTI supplies to hand why not join our challenge?!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Hugs

 




No comments: