Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Eve Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve everybody! Surely it's not this long since I last blogged?! The last few weeks have flown by, and now today finally it's time to kick back and relax!

Even though the final posting date was Tuesday I was still making the last of my cards yesterday morning...oops! They just might get there.. maybe?!

I've had great fun playing with PTI's Holiday Lights set, so many possibilities! Here are a few I made:










Card Details: (All supplies PTI)
Stamps: Holiday Lights/Think Big Favourites 8
Card: Stamper's Select White/Rustic White/Pure Poppy/Aqua Mist
Ink: Spring Moss/Aqua Mist/Pure Poppy/Basic Black

I'm sure I'll have a few more cards to share tomorrow, enjoy your evening!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Kate.

Hope you have a fab Christmas.

Mandy
xx