Monday 25 March 2013

Easter Time

Hiya,

Just sneeking in with not long to spare with my entry to the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. This is the sketch:



And this is my entry... this is the first of several cards made with the new Happy Easter set from Lawn Fawn... I can't stop using it!

Stamps: Happy Easter (Lawn Fawn), Paper: Lawn Fawn, Card: Summer Sunrise, White & Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Other: Leafy Vine Border Die (PTI), Copic Sketch Markers




I hope you have a great week, I'll be back very soon with more cards made with this super-cute Easter bunny!!



3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a sweet card. I love the bunny and the colors/papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Caryn said...

Gorgeous springy colours Kate - pity all I can see out of my window at the moment is white!!

Allisa said...

Adorable stamp set, I can see why you like it! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!