Sunday 12 October 2008



I'm not really a knitter - I know how to but it's never going to be a life passion! For some though I know it is, as is the case with a dear family friend. She can whip up an amazing jumper in no time and pretty much knit with her eyes closed.

So I thought this Lockhart Basket of yarn stamp was perfect for her. Cut with nesties, coloured with Copics and some yummy Cosmo Cricket paper. Mini tag is a Cuttlebug die.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe-
Stamps - Basket of Yarn (Lockhart)/Happy Birthday (Blade Rubber)
Cardstock/Paper - Memory Box/Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie (Ella)
Ink - Memento
Other - Nestabilities/Cuttlebug/Cuttlebug tag dies/Copic markers/ribbon (Basic Grey)

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love this card, I think it's the vintage colours you've used. I especially like the ribbon.