Saturday 4 October 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! So I thought I'd give this blogging thing a go. I don't have much of a clue about it but I know I love being inspired by other artists' blogs so I'd thought I'd join in the fun.

I've always loved creating - homemade cards, cakes, decorations etc but until a few years ago I never had any idea about this whole stamping thing. I'd long admired the handmade cards that my dear (and very talented) friend, Susie in California sent me. (And to this day keep and treasure every one) But I never quite 'understood' what she did.

But then I started reading her blog, and other stamping blogs and it all started to make sense. So my craft box soon became a craft room - a familiar story no doubt!

I look forward to getting to know you and I hope you'll stop by to see what I come up with in the sanctuary of my craft room!

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Dear Kate - congratulations, you're a blogger! I'm so thrilled to see your blog - it's gorgeous, just like you :) Keep up the great work!