Thursday 11 December 2008

overdue

It's been most remiss of me to not have posted 3 fabulous awards I've been given in recent weeks - the time of year is my only excuse! No matter how much I get done my To-Do list always gets longer! So without further ado thank you so much to Vickie for this lovely award:




A big thanks to Tonya for this one:


and last, but by no means least! thank you Ikki for this one:



I hope you get a chance to stop by these lovely ladies' blogs for some lovely projects and inspiration. Unfortunately I don't have time to link and pass these on to anyone today but I hope to come back and do it another time when time is more on my side!


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Very elegant card! Looks like you had fun and did good trade at your craft fair!

Unknown said...

Well deserved awards each one :-) Congratulations