Monday 26 January 2009

Cards from friends and awards

As promised here are the lovely handmade cards I received for my birthday - aren't they lovely!


This is from Jenny:


From Steph:


and from Ikki


Thank you so much ladies - I love them!

And now I have to catch up with some awards I've been given by some fabulous bloggers -

Thank you Sara for this:

.. to Dawn for this:



... to Jenny for this:


... to Tonya for these:




... and to Ikki for this:



Thank you all for thinking of me - do stop by these lovely ladies blogs, lots of fun and inspiration to be found!

I'm going to be naughty and chicken out of passing these on at the moment but I'll try to pass at least a few of these at a later date as a really have to run now!

See you soon I hope!
Kate xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful papers, sue.x

Stephanie said...

Look at all those awards Kate....& you absolutely deserve every single one of them :) xxx