Tuesday 22 June 2010

For a boy

Just in the nick of time to enter this card for Lucy's current challenge - she picked a yummy colour combo which I thought would be perfect for a baby boy card:





Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits/Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Card: Kraft/Stamper's Select White/Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink: Memento Black/Spring Rain/Antique Linen Distress Ink
Other: Copic Markers/Spring Rain button (PTI)/Linen Thread (SU)/Labels & Circle Dies

I'm off to London to stay with friends tomorrow so I'll look forward to catching up at the weekend!

Kate x

4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

this is precious! I love your use of craft paper for the scallop card.

Jen Carter said...

So cute! Love your shaped card!

Alex said...

Love the card Kate!

Enjoy your weekend.

Alex x

Traveling Mama said...

This is so sweet! I haven't made a round card in forever... and I may have to wait a while longer since I don't have anything to cut a circle with right now! LOL! I am terrible at cutting! LOL! I'll just live vicariously through you!