Saturday 10 July 2010

About a boy

This seems to be the summer of baby boys! Several of my friends have been blessed with bundles of baby boy joy in recent months so I've been putting my baby stamp sets to good use. This card is for dear friends in the US who recently had a beautiful and teeny little boy - four weeks premature but doing well!




Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits/Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Card: Stamper's Select White/Kraft/Spring Rain
Other: Copic Sketch Markers/Circle Nestabilities/Spring Rain Button and Saddle Stitch Ribbon


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend - I'm singing in a memorial service this morning, then off up to London for a few days to stay with my best friend for a weekend of barbeques and sunshine!

Have fun!

Kate x

5 comments:

Emma said...

Awh this is adorable Kate and (surprise, surprise) I love the copic work on the kraft teddy - awesome.

Have a fun barby weekend in London :D

KimB said...

Hi Kate,

lovely card to greet a new little baby boy - that teddy bear is hard to resist :)

Kim

Aimes said...

Such a sweet card, hun! Glad to hear baby is doing well!
Have something from the BBQ for me will ya?!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

Toooo Cute! Love it Kate.

Hope the singing went well and that you had a great time in London :-D

Bx

Sue McGettigan said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend Kate, I hear England's having an amazing summer!