Monday 18 July 2011

Stop and smell the flowers

Hands up who needs a few extra days in the week! I'm a bit snowed under at the moment  - work, study,  planning classes, organising concerts - oh and am moving house at the weekend... not much time to play or craft :(

Work calls but here's a little card I made recently for a friend - she likes green!


Stamps: Sweet Fleurs (Hero Arts) Through the Trees (sentiment - PTI), Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Card: New Leaf (PTI), Other: Copic Sketch Markers, rhinestones, twine (PTI)
Reminds me I must make time to stop and smell the flowers this week - I hope you do too!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I hear ya missy. Time is my enemy at the moment too!!

Love the pretty card - not your usual style but gorgeous all the same.

Meet up soon???? When you free?

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Likes green.........hmmm that could only be one person! It's so pretty :)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my egg cozy too!
Have a fab week, Katie xx